Finding Your Host Family
With Cultural Care Au Pair we have a personalised matching team who will review your application and match you according to your childcare experience and interests. You will be a part of the largest network of host families in the USA. All applicants are able to review a family's application and speak to them before accepting an offer.
How the Matching Process Works:
- We read every application and check references from our Sydney office.
- Once we have officially accepted your application, the Placement Team will begin looking for a match for you.
- When you are matched with a family, you are able to review their information in your online account.
- The host family will review your information and if they feel you might be a good fit, they will call you for a phone interview.
- Once the phone interview is complete, you and the family will decide if you would like to match with one another.
- If both parties agree to match, we will begin arranging your travel plans.
We understand you might be nervous for the phone interview. We recommend thinking of a few potential questions you would like to ask your future family so you feel prepared. Also, remember to be yourself!